Friday, July 11, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 7

More Project Life 2014 sharing! This is another one of my favorite spreads from this year. I just really like the balance of photos, journaling and filler cards. And I have to say, I really like the combo of Design F and Design C page protectors. It allows for a nice variety of photos and cards.

Let's take a better look at the left side. As usual, I included a filler card that relates to this week's holiday - Valentine's Day. I also found a Simple Stories 3x4 pocket in my stash that was perfect for holding the Valentine's Liam received from his Stroller Strides friends. 

And here is the right side. So I really love those Project Life photo overlays. And the one that says "This is so you" was perfect for this photo of Liam. The other item I really like on this page is that I included my Visa card which Capital One decided to cancel due to the Target breach. I have had that same card since 2001, had the number memorized and it was attached the EVERYTHING. So, it was a very sad day when Capital One told me they were canceling it. Since it's a dead credit card number, I figured no harm in preserving it forever here in my Project Life album!

No comments: