Thursday, January 28, 2016

Project Life 2014: Week 15

Today it's time to share Project Life Week 15 of 2014! To refresh everyone's memories, this was the time period when Andrew was still living in Portland and Liam and I were already living in Milwaukee. My solution to scrapping Project Life during this timeframe was to have one side of the spread for Andrew in Portland and the other side for Liam and I in Milwaukee. 

So, here is the left side of the spread which is Andrew's side this week. Now, I had a challenge this week in that I was dealing with a Design F page protector (with eleven spots) and had few photos to use, both from Andrew in Portland and myself in Milwaukee. Luckily, Andrew took an awesome panoramic shot when he was skiing up on Mt Hood that I decided to split up and span across the four middle photo slots on this page. I think it turned out great!

And here's the right (Milwaukee) side to this week. I tied the two sides together by using two filler cards from the same set I found online. The one above with all the stars on it and then the one on this side with the barcode, "today," and single star. 

Project Life Core Kit used: Jade Edition

No comments: